For more information about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org. This is a website provided by law firm Pinsent Masons as a web user's guide to understanding and controlling cookies.
Please note that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of this website.
Cookies we set
Below is a list of the cookies set by this website and a description of the purpose of each.
This cookie will be destroyed every time you close your browser.Cookie Name
- ARPT: We use multiple servers to host our website and content. In order to provide you with a consistent browsing experience we use this cookie to help us direct your browser to the same server each time you visit a page.
- NoMobile: If you're visiting using a mobile device you will be shown the Mobile version of our website by default but you can choose to view our desktop version. This cookie stores your mobile/desktop viewing preference.
- PHPSESSID: Each visitor to our website is assigned a unique visitor ID which lets us anonymously identify a computer for the duration of their visit to our website. This allows us to provide you with additional benefits such as vouchers for signing up to our mailing list.
This cookie will be destroyed every time you close your browser.
- scrSize: When viewing the mobile version of our website, this cookie stores information on your screen width so that we can serve content of the right dimensions and reduce the amount of data we send to your device if it is incapable of displaying the extra detail.
Cookies set by third parties
Below is a list of the cookies set by other websites for the purposes of providing you with an enhanced experience by utilising their services.
- Google Analytics: We use a web analytics service called Google Analytics to help us identify how our customers use our website, what they like and to see where improvements can be made.
Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if they are required to do so by law or if the third party processes information on Google's behalf. The information collected is aggregated and anonymised. Google does not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- Google Maps: Some of our pages include interactive maps provided by Google. Google may set cookies to store information and preferences about maps or other associated Google services on pages where we embed Google maps.
Contact us for more information